Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Telcel, Movistar,Unefon :Free money for your cell phone

Hi Friends, this is what I found: if you buy 100 pesos in this web site you will receive in a period of 48 hours a total of 450 pesos if you are with prepaid phone Telcel , 500 pesos if you have your prepaid phone with Movistar or 300 free minutes if you are with Unephone.(watch the video that I attache in this blog)

So you will need to use your credit card to buy the 100 pesos on the website that I am showing in the Youtube video that I made (though is only in spanish till now,I am working in making one in English) but actually you will only need to go to the website that I mention and follow the instructions, you will receive an email notification of your purchase as well as a id number and then you will receive a text message after the 48 hours and the credit in your phone. IT IS REAL AN AT LEAST YOU WILL RECEIVE THE ABOVE AMOUNT, if not more if it coincides with any other promotion that telcel or movistar gives you as I mentionj Claudia received 3000 pesos, that's why I was moved to share this with everyone.

Please let me know if you were able to do it, and if so how much credit did you received for free.
Please share your comments in the blog.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hola , ami me dieron 500 pesos en la compra de 100 pesos, si Funciona.

Anonymous said...

Andale si, y les regalas tu número de tarjeta de crédito...Ay pura ingeniería social...

Video donde te muestro como obtener tiempo aire gratis de Movistar,Telcel,Unefon